An Introduction to Bucketbuff Terms of Service
Welcome to Bucketbuff ! Here is a quick summary of the highlights of our Terms of Service:
These Terms and condition (“Terms”) are a contract between you and a bucketbuff ’s sites, services, products, and content (“Services”).use of
By using bucketbuff, you agree to these Terms. If you don’t agree to any of the Terms, you can’t use bucketbuff.
We can change these Terms at any time. We keep a historical record of all changes to our Terms on GitHub. If a change is material, we’ll let you know before they take effect. By using bucketbuff on or after that effective date, you agree to the new Terms. If you don’t agree to them, you should delete your account before they take effect, otherwise your use of the site and content will be subject to the new Terms.
Content rights & responsibilities
You own the rights to the content you create and post on bucketbuff.
By posting content to bucketbuff, you give us a nonexclusive license to publish it on bucketbuff Services, including anything reasonably related to publishing it (like storing, displaying, reformatting, and distributing it). In consideration for bucketbuff granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that bucketbuff may enable advertising on the Services, including in connection with the display of your content or other information. We may also use your content to promote bucketbuff, including its products and content. We will never sell your content to third parties without your explicit permission.
You’re responsible for the content you post. This means you assume all risks related to it, including someone else’s reliance on its accuracy, or claims relating to intellectual property or other legal rights.
By posting content you didn’t create to bucketbuff, you are representing that you have the right to do so. For example, you are posting a work that’s in the public domain, used under license (including a free license, such as Creative Commons), or a fair use.
We can remove any content you post for any reason.
You can delete any of your posts, or your account, anytime. Processing the deletion may take a little time, but we’ll do it as quickly as possible. We may keep backup copies of your deleted post or account on our servers for up to 14 days after you delete it.
Our content and services
We reserve all rights in bucketbuff’s look and feel. Some parts of bucketbuff are licensed under third-party open source licenses. We also make some of our own code available under open source licenses. As for other parts of bucketbuff, you may not copy or adapt any portion of our code or visual design elements (including logos) without express written permission from bucketbuff unless otherwise permitted by law.
You may not do, or try to do, the following: (1) access or tamper with non-public areas of the Services, our computer systems, or the systems of our technical providers; (2) access or search the Services by any means other than the currently available, published interfaces (e.g., APIs) that we provide; (3) forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting, or in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information; or (4) interfere with, or disrupt, the access of any user, host, or network, including sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing the Services, or by scripting the creation of content or accounts in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Services.
We may change, terminate, or restrict access to any aspect of the service, at any time, without notice.
Bucketbuff is only for people 13 years old and over. By using bucketbuff, you affirm that you are over 13. If we learn someone under 13 is using bucketbuff, we’ll terminate their account.
Incorporated rules and policies
To enable a functioning community, we have Rules. To ensure usernames are distributed and used fairly, we have a Username Policy. Under our DMCA Policy, we’ll remove material after receiving a valid takedown notice. Under our Trademark Policy, we’ll investigate any use of another’s trademark and respond appropriately.
By using bucketbuff, you agree to follow these Rules and Policies. If you don’t, we may remove content, or suspend or delete your account.
Disclaimer of warranty. bucketbuff provides the Services to you as is. You use them at your own risk and discretion. That means they don’t come with any warranty. None express, none implied. No implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, availability, security, title or non-infringement.
Limitation of Liability. bucketbuff won’t be liable to you for any damages that arise from your using the Services. This includes if the Services are hacked or unavailable. This includes all types of damages (indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary). And it includes all kinds of legal claims, such as breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort, or any other loss.
No waiver. If bucketbuff doesn’t exercise a particular right under these Terms, that doesn’t waive it.
Severability. If any provision of these terms is found invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, you agree that the court should try to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision and that other provisions of the Terms will remain in full effect.
Choice of law and jurisdiction. These Terms are governed by California law, without reference to its conflict of laws provisions. You agree that any suit arising from the Services must take place in a court located in San Francisco, California.
Entire agreement. These Terms (including any document incorporated by reference into them) are the whole agreement between bucketbuff and you concerning the Services.
- Our mission is to help you connect with the influencer and grow your knowledge. The Bucketbuff platform offers a place to connect with people who contribute unique insights and quality stories. This empowers people to learn from each other and to help them get know about the things you care about.
- You own the content that you post; you also grant us and other users of the bucketbuff platform certain rights and license to use it. The details of these licenses are described in section 3(c) below.
- You are responsible for the content that you post. This includes ensuring that you have the rights needed for you to post that content and that your content does not violate the legal rights of another party (for example, defamation) or any applicable laws.
- We do not endorse or verify content posted by users. Our content and materials are provided to you “as is,” without any guarantees. You are solely responsible for your own use of the bucketbuff platform. Posts from lawyers, doctors, and other professionals should not be treated as a substitute for professional advice for your specific situation.
- We offer tools for you to give feedback and report complaints. If you think someone has violated your intellectual property rights, other laws, or Bucketbuff’s policies, you can initiate a report at the .
We are pleased that you want to join the bucketbuff platform and encourage you to read the full Terms of Service..
- Reporting Violations of Your Intellectual Property Rights, Bucketbuff Policies, or Applicable Laws
We have a special process for reporting violations of your intellectual property rights or other violations of Bucketbuff policies or applicable laws.
- Copyright Policy and Trademark Policy. We have adopted and implemented a and . For more information, including detailed information about how to submit a request for takedown if you believe content on the Bucketbuff Platform infringes your intellectual property rights, please read our and . For your convenience, we provide you the following and , which you should use, as applicable, for fastest processing.
- Reports of Other Violations. If you believe content on the Bucketbuff Platform violates Bucketbuff’s or otherwise violates applicable law (apart from copyright or trademark violations) or other Bucketbuff policies, you may submit the following .We have no obligation to delete content that you personally may find objectionable or offensive. We endeavor to respond promptly to requests for content removal, consistent with our policies and applicable law.
Changes to these Terms. We may amend this Agreement (including any policies, such as the, , , and that are incorporated into this Agreement) at any time, in our sole discretion. If we amend material terms to this Agreement, such amendment will be effective after we send you notice of the amended agreement. Such notice will be in our sole discretion, and the manner of notification could include, for example, via email, posted notice on the Bucketbuff Platform, or other manner. You can view the Agreement and our main policies at any time . Your failure to cancel your account, or cease use of the Bucketbuff Platform, after receiving notification of the amendment, will constitute your acceptance of the amended terms. If you do not agree to the amendments or to any of the terms in this Agreement, your only remedy is to cancel your account or to cease use of the Bucketbuff Platform.
Entire agreement. These Terms (including any document incorporated by reference into them) are the whole agreement between Bucketbuff and you concerning the Services.