One of the nation’s most prestigious universities, Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) is conducting its own JMI Entrance Exam to offer students admission, undergraduate, MPhil, PhD, diploma, diploma and degree courses offered at university universities. National entry level tests are conducted once a year and the entry test mode is offline (pen and paper). Thousands of students from all over the nation come from entrance exams, however, remember, JMI entrance exams are not a game for kids. With the entry into Jamia Millia Islamia entrance on June 7, 2020 on wards, baptismal candidates should begin preparations immediately.
Visitors need to be well-prepared, get all the right things to study, solve humorous tests, know the test pattern and marking system and much more in order to test the entrance exams. Here are a few tips for preparing for the Jamia Millia Islamia Entrance Exam that you can follow if you are short on time too.
Step-wise Preparation for Jamia Millia Islamia Entrance Exam
- Step 1: Know the Jamia entrance exam pattern and marking scheme
- Step 2: Get the syllabus for the course applied for Download if from JMI site
- Step 3: Get all the study material required for the entrance exam to help prepare better from JMIEntrance Portal
- Step 4: Create a day to day, weekly and monthly time table on how much material to cover on a daily basis.
- Step 5: Try and solve as many question papers as you can, including old papers and give mock tests to know your strengths and weaknesses.
Things to do before the JMI entrance examination:
Take Practice Tests: Try solving one test paper daily. Try working in the areas you feel you need improvement in and solve many questions of that particular area.
Answer Previously Year Questions: The Jamia previous year question paper will give you an impression about the questions asked in the exam. You will get an idea about the weight age they give to the sections and the pattern of the paper.
Following your time-table sincerely: As soon as you get the dates for the Jamia exam, make a strong time-table for yourself according to the number of days you have left. In the time-table give a fair amount of time for covering the portion and do not forget to give ample time for revision, doubt solving and question paper solving.
Apart from all this you should also keep a few things in mind and go ahead with your preparation, they are as follows:
- It is absolutely possible to crack Jamia exam, the only thing you need to do is focus and work hard.
- Never come under pressure, the more you handle pressure calmly the less it is going to affect you.
- Never back down from your daily task as all these rigorous days are gonna pay you later in life.
- Eat healthily and exercise daily to refresh your mind, also take care of your health & mental health.
- In the end, be calm and study.
Real Story of M.A Mass Communication Aspirant
Their masters exam is very tough. I have given that and I failed. But I saw that to get into Jamia, you have to get all over knowledge of every thing which happened big last year to the date of their entrance exam.
- See the previous papers from www.jmientrance.com , Get an idea from that. All I can say is that their entrance is way different than any other University.
- Prepare very hardly for it as getting in Jamia is still considered as a great achievement.
- Talk to somebody their previous student which you can find on Facebook. Search for jamia mass communication student group on Facebook. They will help you surely.
- Prepare well and just rock it. Jamia is a very beautiful university which has given some very great names in every sector.
- Most important : prepare a b plan too. What if you don’t get into Jamia. I would say apply into any, BHU, HCU too. These are some excellent universities in India.