Your profile page
- Your profile on Bucketbuff consists of information publicly linked to your account it includes
- Profile name
- Short bio
- Profile image
- Lists of people you follow and who follow you
- Publications you edit
- Recent stories you’ve written (plus an optional post posted by your friend on your wall)
- Articles you’ve recommended, a or responded to
Your draft and post
- On your profile page, click Edit profile to edit your profile
- Change your display name to appear on your public profile of up to 25 characters.
- Enter a bio of up to 120 characters.
- Change your profile image by clicking the profile icon next to blog and uploading an image from your device.
When you’re done with making changes, click Save.
your username cannot be change once registered .
your profile name can be change
- Drafts are unfinished posts that have not yet been published. People cannot read your draft.
- Public posts can be read by anyone from your profile page and elsewhere on bucketbuff.
- If on desktop click on icon just beside your avatar in the top-right corner of the page .
Click Write a story.
- If on mobile phones click on the profile icon on the topleft corner then slide through the add new post section.
Using the editor to post stories
Add a title
Enter a title. If you don’t enter a title, You won’t be able to post the stories and title should not be too long for better seo.
To add some basic formatting to your story, highlight a word or phrase. This will bring up a text toolbar with available options.
Add an image
- On your post, go to a new line and click the + button on the left to expand the menu
- Click the Camera button to upload an image from your desktop.
Always use best images or use directly from free image services.
Add media embeds
The editor also allows you to add media embeds like YouTube videos or vimeo.
click on the youtube icon paste the URL of the embed (not the embed code).
Press Enter. If a rich version of the embed is supported, it will be rendered automatically, or else it will become a simple embedded link in a box
When you’re finished with your post, click Ready to publish.