If you’ve watched Scam 1992: The Harshad Mehta Story and not learned or confused about the 10 lessons everyone should learn, then you must read this post.
About Scam 1992:
Based on Journalist Debashis Basu and his wife Sucheta Dalal’s book: The Scam: Who Won, Who Lost, and Who got Away, Scam 1992: The Harshad Mehta Story, a SonyLiv Hindi Language Web Series is full of business lessons, leadership qualities, and problem-solving tactics. It was released on 9th October 2020 and within a week it became one of the finest web series ever and got 9.6 the highest IMDb ratings among Shows in India.
The Scam 1992 web series is a golden piece of content for those who have an interest in business, startups, money, and investing. Just imagine how amazing it is to watch Harshad Mehta’s 15 years of business life from a Jobber to a founder and then to a criminal in just 10 hours.
Are you ready to explore the 10 business, money, and life lessons I learned from Scam 1992: The Harshad Mehta Story and use them in order to thrive and live a dream life without causing any harm to others:
Here are the 10 must learn lessons from Scam 1992: The Harshad Mehta Story-
1. Power of Dreams: Harshad lived a dream life millions of us want to live. But his journey started when a typical middle-class man like Harshad Mehta dreamed and became serious about making money from the Stock Market. He had some really big dreams backed up with plans to execute them. Your dream determines the direction of your life.
2. Value the Work not the Position: Harshad Mehta became one of the best jobbers of Dalal Street in just a year. He had devoted his energy, effort, and time to master the work. People will only call you a legend if you embrace and value what you do irrespective of position. Become a master of your craft and do it extraordinarily.
3. Start Your Own: Starting something on your own is a risky business and you might lose everything in the process. When Harshad started his first business, he lost 10 lacs in just 10 minutes. But remember taking no risk is the biggest risk at all.
4. Crash Can’t Crush You: Nobody knows when your life would become a hell. He was in huge debt, his trading account was banned, and his father was dead. It was a tough time for him when the market crashed but have you ever thought that tough times build great leaders.
5. When One Door Shuts Open Other: In the midst of crisis, he started Growmore Research and Asset Management company because he had a good knowledge and experience about stock market. If you’re going through a difficult time due to this pandemic, always remember that there’s a beginning of something new at the end.
6. Build Your Team: Early on Mehta brothers understood that they couldn’t do everything by themselves. They started building a team of people who would give it’s 100 percent to the company. This way they were able to build and grow a successful consultancy business.
7. Develop Your Network: Have you ever taken notes from your friend? If yes, then tell me why your friend used to give you notes? This is because the two of you were in a friendship network. So the network is as important in everything as it is in studies. And Harshad Mehta had a good network with different people in different positions.
As always thank you for reading until here, you get a bonus.
Open a Free Demat and Trading Account: After watching Scam 1992: The Harshad Mehta Story, most of you might be interested in starting your stock market journey and looking for how to start as a beginner. Then you should start with a Free Demat and Trading account on Upstox. To get a Free Demat and Trading Account click here – Open Now.
I am confident that it is worth watching for Students, Investors, and entrepreneurs. Scam 1992: The Harshad Mehta is currently streaming on SonyLiv.
To learn the killer lessons no. 8,9, and 10 please visit the Source.
Source: 10 Killer Lessons Everyone Should Learn from Scam 1992 – The Harshad Mehta Story (a Superb SonyLiv Web series).
A lot of love for you, support for your journey, and respect for your time.